An application can be either unsolicited or related to an advertised position. If you forward an unsolicited application, it must contain your CV and a short resume.You should also include a precise description of your skills and abilities and a specification of any wishes or demands you may have. The application for an advertised position must include the following elements:
- Purpose of the application – and perhaps the media and date of the job advertisement
- Your response to demands and wishes mentioned in the job advertisement
- Motivation for the application – professional and personal qualifications
- How will the company benefit from hiring you?
- And of course your CV, which will give the company a quick summary of your competences